My Testimonials

"My younger sister and I came to John about 4 months before our other sister's wedding, wanting to surprise her with a singing and guitar piece. In a matter of 8 lessons, we were able to pull off a strong performance. For someone John's age, we both found him very professional in the way he carries himself and the way he conducts his lessons. Not only does he provide various useful inputs and valid suggestions, but he also listens to our requirements and limitations. We enjoyed all his lessons and now that it is over, we even suffered from withdrawal symptoms. We sincerely wish him all the best endeavour ahead"
Jerry, Juvena & Yunita

"In a matter of just 3 months, i learnt how to play my favourite songs by Jay Chou and Gary Chaw. I can now slowly play by ear. I have been very impressed by how easy John makes playng the keyboard seem. Lessons are always fun and the flexibility in schedule is particularly useful for a busy person like me..."

Leonard
"I have been learning for about 8 months already. I managed to improve on my singing and take away my nasal voice after my second lesson with John. Learning the proper way of singing has also made it easier for me to sing karaoke songs with my friends in k-box. I now have 4 mp3 clips of my singing and i can hear a lot of improvement from my first month till now."
Wei Ting
"John is a patient teacher who helped me to find my confidence in singing. I am now brave enough to sing in front of a large group of people."
Sandra Wong
"John makes music lessons so fun and enriching. I get to choose the songs that i want to play on the keyboard, and the songs i want to master to sing for karaoke. I can now sing and play at the same time and alot of credit goes to him :) I never thought i would be able to learn singing considering my age!"...
Brenda Lee
I took 4 lessons with John so that i can sing to my fiancee during our wedding dinner. He recommended appropriate love songs, and ensured that, i being tone deaf, could properly present the song to my fiancee at the dinner. I managed to put up a decent performance with just 4 lessons. Thanks!"
Mr. Jeremiah Tan
------------------------------------------------------
Current students and ex students, if you would like to contribute and write me a testimonial, please email me at jkcm129@hotmail.com =) Thanks!